Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- What is Therapeutic Laser Therapy? A Therapeutic Laser Therapy is a physical modality that emits photons (light) in very specific regions of the electro-magnetic spectrum. It is a revolutionary technology for the treatment of pain, soft tissue injuries, and inflammation.
- Is Therapeutic Laser Therapy Right for Me? This treatment can be used to safely and effectively treat low back, neck and disc pain. Chronic pain, Acute (traumatic) pain, tendonitis, arthritis, bursitis, sports injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, TMJ disorders and much more are also treated with Therapeutic Laser Therapy.
- How is it Administered? Therapeutic Laser Therapy is simple and painless. It is similar to holding a flashlight close to the skin and shining a light on it. With light to firm pressure the doctor will cover the whole area to be treated.
- How long does it take? Multiple treatments are needed to resolve chronic conditions and injuries. Most treatments take 1-10 minutes depending on size of area to be treated. Preferably, treatments are administered 2-3 times a week for optimal results.
- Can I Afford Therapeutic Laser Therapy? Therapeutic Laser Therapy is an approved procedure that is covered by most insurance companies, and is compensated under Workers Compensation and Personal Injury.